Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

Spring Sharing with the Cache Children's Choir

Kira, Kira, Oh how she makes me smile. I went to Kira's singing recital last night for the Cache Children's Choir. She's a pretty cute little gal if you ask me. Both Andy's and my mom went with me to watch her this time so that was fun. She seems to be getting better at singing and performing since the first time I watched her. She still makes me laugh and SMILE though. She got to play with some sticks as an instrument and sang 5 songs with her class. Here are a bunch of pictures I took:


Notice in this one Kira is facing the wrong way! ha ha


She loves making faces!
 Group picture time. Somehow Kira managed to stand out above everyone else on the top row!





After she was done singing I had her talk to Andy on the phone. He's out of town, in Malaysia to be exact, and missed the performance so he wanted to talk to her for a minute while I was there. Then she asked her mom if she could come to my house for the night. She sure knows how to tug at my heart strings. Made me happy and sad at the same time. Another day Kira, we'll have to play.

No comments: