Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

10 Years at Hycomp

Today marks my 10 Year Anniversary at Hycomp, that's a decade if you didn't know. :) I can't believe that 10 years ago I was hired as the receptionist and now today I'm the Continuous Improvement Manager. Not to mention I have held many positions along my journey which include Traffic (Inventory, Shipping and Receiving), Purchasing, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Document Control, Safety Manager, and Operations Manager to name a few) I'm thankful for such a great place to work: the people are fantastic, the environment is great, the company is awesome and overall I like my job. It's been a great 10 years with up and down trials but it's nice to know that Hycomp has always been a great place to be. I have many memories and have met some amazing friends along the way. Some of my best friends work with me at Hycomp and are relationships I will never forget. During my 10 years, a lot of people have come and gone but I keep quite a few relationships with people and really admire where people go in life. I'm lucky to be where I'm at and continue to strive to improve. Thanks for the opportunities and experiences Hycomp (and Robert) I really appreciate everything that Hycomp has done for me and has helped me accomplish in life.
Here are some past photos, in no particular order.



























































No comments: