I posted the top 12 pictures I took on my photography blog (www.photographybystaceymoss.blogspot.com ) but decided I wanted to do the same thing for my personal photos. Now keep in mind I had 13,126 photos so I quickly went through and picked out those that stood out the most and then narrowed it down to 12 from that 30 or so. These are in no particular order but they are fun memories from 2012.
1. Snowboarding. I love snowboarding. I haven't been able to go every often lately but I still love it. This is me standing at the top of Marg's tripple waiting to go down through the trees.
2. Dance - I love teaching dance. This is me, Caitlyn, Kyle and Lanli at the Review.
3. This picture reminds me of one of the reasons I love Andy. He is so fun with kids. This is at the St. Anthony sand dunes with our friend Clint and his family. The kids got Andy involved in this all out water fight, even Kira (in the Purple and you can't see her face) got involved. Makes me smile.
4. Kira LOVES boating, enough said.
5. Another boating picture. Unfortubatly this is not of me but I did take the photo. This is my friend Mary at Hyrum dam. I just love how she's silohetted against the sunset.
6. This picture reminds me of all the wonderful and amazing people I have met because of Relay for Life, all fighting for the same great cause.
7. Kira makes me giggle. This is taken in New York when we went to visit Andy's parents on their mission. She was making funny faces when we tried to take pictures.
8. Andy and Myself - this was taken up Bountiful peak while we were Jeeping. We both love the outdoors and love jeeping.
9. Oh I just laugh when I see this. Last summer I spent many nights helping Andy on his jeep. I would wear his coveralls and then sand down the yellow paint from the jeeps doors, hood, side panels etc. I would get covered in dust but it was a lot of fun.
10. Steven's face in this picture at Christmas just makes giving gifts worth all the hassle of finding that perfect present.
11. Ragnar 2012. This was my 3rd year doing ragnar. I didn't train very well but this shows our medals and that we were still smiling when we got done.
12. Chicago - This is in Feb just after valentines day. I loved Chicago but could only pick one picture. We love traveling and getting to see new places.