Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Relay for Life 2014

I have to say I'm somewhat RELIEVED Relay for Life is over this year. I'm not sure what it was but I was just so overwhelemed and completely ready to be done with Relay. Hopefully I was still nice to people at Relay :( So sorry if I was rude, just a bad weekend for me. 

This was my living room for 2 days before Relay... well this actually is half of it. You can't see the boxes, bags and piles on the other wall waiting to be delivered/picked up. 


The theme this year was 'Be a Superhero'! This was my Registration/Team Check in Booth. I thought I did a great job making it a hero theme. 


I left Relay and took this guy to the airport Saturday morning so he could fly to Korea for work. I just missed Kira dancing when I got back as I didn't know she was performing. I so would have hustled so I didn't miss it! 



My Hero - My Grandpa, who fought cancer. 
















No comments: