Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A few Random Photos!

Last weekend my sister got Married. She was a beautiful bride. I was so happy to be her photographer. With Andy's help as 2nd shooter we captured her day. I have not yet edited those but will update this with a link to her blog post when they are done. Kira was so in love with the flowers that day she kept holding the bridesmaids bouquets and wanted to ask if she could keep one. Well Jamee instead gave her the bouquet she was going to throw. Kira was in heaven. 


Andy and Max just relaxing in the shop. Max sure loves Andy, and Andy is so good to play with him (even though he'll deny it).


Playing with Nick and Alexis's little man, Titan.


Andy and Kira got to spend multiple days together just the two of them while I was in Texas. I sure missed both of them. Sounded like they had a blast! They went to our friends Klay and Julie's house for the 4th of July and a grand firework show, like $400 of fireworks. I always look forward to that as it's tradition, but usually on the 24th of July so it's in combination with Klay's Birthday. I guess I missed it this year, but they had so much fun. They even went to the 4th of July Parade and got way too much candy!


No comments: