Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

We go way back...

Yesterday I went to lunch with two girls I've known forever.... Laura and Trissy. Let's talk about them. 

Laura was my neighbor ever since we moved to River Heights when I was like 4 years old. She's been there for as long as I can remember. We played barbies, climbed trees, I tried to teach her dance routines, we did everything together... which often included leaving our younger sisters out. We even got in trouble for not letting Shayna and Christy play with us at times. We loved playing night games with the neighborhood boys. We were full of life and adventure. 

Trissy moved into the area in 3rd grade, I think. We were all in class together and we joined the girl scouts troop together where Trissy mom was our leader. We had fun, all the time. We even competed in dance growing up. 

As we got older and started to grow up we all went our own ways. Trissy moved and went to Logan High School, while Laura and I went to Mountain Crest. Laura and I didn't hang out much in high school but we've always been friends. We all went our own way but every now and again we find our way back and catch up on life. That's what lunch was like yesterday. I love getting together with these girls and learning what's new in their lives. 

Trissy has been married for almost 10 years, in March. She has 5 kids (one girl, four boys)
Laura has been married for nearly 5-6 years. She has 4 kids, all boys, two of which are twins. 
I didn't get a photo of us this week but next time I will. Here are some fun past memories of these girls:





No comments: