Search This Blog

Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Valentine

I'm a pretty lucky girl if I can say so. I have this great guy who makes me really happy and I have more fun with him then I've ever had. He's honest to god, my best friend. We don't often talk about our relationship, with ANYONE, even ourselves for the most part. If your're our friends and family your most likely nodding your head about right now thinking "Yeah I keep asking and they always say they don't know"... People are always asking for the inside scoop and there just ins't one. We have been dating for nearly 4 years, off and on of course. About 2 years ago Andy asked me to move in with him, that was the day before we left to go to Disney Land. And technically by the book he didn't ask me to move in, he cleared out half his closet and said I guess it'll be easier for you if you have room to put your clothes. So that sort of started our official relationship, however even back then we didn't title it. I don't think we even really title it now, and we own a house together. We are just like that, and it's both of us. After getting divorced we just changed and we are so similar in some things that we just know what we want and we don't need to label it. So today, I'm thankful I get to call him my valentine and that we seriously understand each other on the level of life that we do. We want so many of the same things it makes our relationship so much easier and effortless. I'm happy to spend my Valentine's day with this amazing guy. 

I took a fun look back over the years at some of our awesome adventures - because really, this blog is called Stacey's Adventures, right? 

This first photo is actually from when we were friends. No dating involved. He was a great guy, and still is. 



The rest of these photos are in no particular order, mainly because I didn't want to sort them. :) 


Zip Lining in Costa Rica - July 2011



Lake Louise - May 2013

Lava Caves, Maui, Hawaii - November 2011

Havasu Falls, Havasupi Arizona -  June 2013

Grand Canyon of the East, New York -  July 2012

Honolulu Zoo, Oahu, Hawaii -  November 2013

Seneca Lake, New York -  July 2012











Cruise to Mexico - October 2011 

Yucatan Mexico - October 2011


Bourbon Street, New Orleans - October 2011


Jackson Hole, Wyoming - August 2011


Yellowstone, Wyoming - August 2011

Chicago, Illinois - February 2012


St Anthony sand Dunes, Idaho - June 2012


Hogle Zoo - July 2010

Park City, Utah - September 2010


Lake Powell, Arizona - May 2011


Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica - July 2011



Happy Valentines Day, Babe. 

No comments: