Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Winter on the Rocks

Last weekend Andy and I along with his parents took a new adventure down to St. George/Hurricane Utah to go jeeping. Andy and I had talked to a few new friends at All for Fun in August and were told about this event in Hurricane and we were excited to try out a new area as well as get out and go jeeping in the winter, thus they call it Winter on the Rocks. We had an absolute blast! The off roading adventure of what Moab has to offer mixed with the fun of playing in Sand Dunes IN A JEEP was amazing. We did some awesome trails, didn't break anything, learned of some new areas, met some new jeeping friends and just all around enjoyed our weekend. It just happened to be the same weekend he turned 30 so we also got to get away from our daily lives to celebrate. I love owning a jeep. I can't believe it took me so long to get into this sport but there's no turning back now. I have loads of ideas for my jeep and I can't wait for Andy to get his jeep done as well! We both won quite a few things in the raffle, some of which I'm trying to schedule some time for Andy to install on my jeep :) We look forward to next years adventure on Winter on the Rocks. 






















More information on Winter on the Rocks can be found at http://www.winterontherocks.com/ 

No comments: