Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

New Years Eve this year was a lot of fun. It was a busy night. We wanted to make it to a few other parties before 8 pm but just ran out of time so we missed out on seeing everyone we wanted to. We did have a great time with our friends though. We met new friends and had a blast with all our closest friends. Glad to see everyone and I was even happier today when I found my camera to look through the photos Ryan took for me. Since I've been doing photography in all my spare time I tend to pick up the camera for my personal life much much less than I used to. Ryan pulled out the camera and took a bunch of photos (most I did not post, ha!) But some were very good. Everyone looks genuinely happy in these photos and it proves to be a successful evening at the Hansen/Moss residence. (Hum, not sure what to call our house since we have two different names, ideas anyone??) Thanks again Ryan for taking the pictures! 









No comments: