Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fun with the Kiddos!

A few weeks ago my sister and her kids drove up from Texas. We were excited to see them to say the least. The first thing Steven said to me when he saw me was, "Where's your kid, Kira?" Cutest thing ever. Sorry Steven, she's with her mom. :( "But I want to play with Kira". I know, you can tomorrow. I was so happy to get to spend some time with them while they were here, though it wasn't enough. I didn't take any days off while they were here and I wish I would have. One night the ENTIRE family went to the jump zone. The kids loved it and Shayna and I had a lot of fun being the only adults that actually jumped. Collin sure didn't want to leave, he cried like crazy. We'll have to take him and Kira back, they had a blast. 

That week I also got to hang out with Tay Tay. She is one cute little girl, and with a serious ATTITUDE :) I love her though. Wish I got to see her more often. I do love our FaceTime talks though!



No comments: