Search This Blog

Friday, March 7, 2014

Disney on Ice | Rock'n Ever After

About 2 months ago my sister, Shayna, asked if we wanted to go to Disney on Ice with her and Collin. I had been as a kid but haven't been in many, many years. Kira LOVES anything Disney, mostly princesses, so I thought it would be the perfect night out with Andy, Kira and I. We all headed down together to the Energy Solutions Arena. We had a blast. Kira dressed up as Bell. She got to pick 1 toy and of course it was a Bell Barbie. Collin got a Mickey light up toy. We all had fun, even Andy and my mom. The show was actually really good. They did some hard stunts, lifts and the dancing was good. Shayna said this show was much better than last years so I was happy about it. The four main Disney movies in the event were Little Mermaid, Brave, Tangled and Beauty and the Beast. While Kira loved Merida, Tangled and Bell I really liked Ariel and the fish that danced. It was a fun night. Kira fell alseep on the way home and we were all tuckered out and ready for bed by 10:30 when we arrived in Cache Valley. Fun event, would love to go every year. 












No comments: