Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

Kick Ball!

Kira is playing kickball right now and is having a blast! Andy and I tried to get her signed up a while ago but the teams were all full. I got a call last week from a friend who works at Providence city asking if we were still interested and I said yes. I got the info and we had Kira signed up that day. She's playing on a team with two other kids that I know, MaKinley and Kayson. I danced with MaKinley's mom and both her and Kayson's mom are friends of Shayna's so it's been a fun night out at the ball park. Their husbands Tyler and Graeme are the coaches and they've been really good with Kira. Kira had a hard time with her visor the first game so her mom turned it upside down and now thats the only way she'll wear it. Kickball is really fun to watch. Kira is still getting the hang of kicking the ball but I'm sure she'll nail it by the end of the season. 

















No comments: