Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Relay for Life

I did a post on my Photography blog about Relay for Life. Please READ IT! www.photographybystaceymoss.blogspot.com

I've ALWAYS been what you can say a "Go Getter". I'm always getting involved in things and taking on more jobs/tasks than I should. Well Relay is no exception but I give it my all and my whole heart in hopes that someday soon we can make a difference in the fight against cancer. I have bouts of memories about my grandpa and his cancer. He was fairly lucky in his struggle, others aren't always so. I've seen cancer affect kids as young as 1 year old, which to me is a devastating struggle for them and their family for ever. I am doing everything I can to put in time and efforts to make the Cache County Relay for Life better, bigger, and getting more people involved. Relay is part of my heart. I've never met so many good people all fighting for the same cause. If you have any time, efforts, funds, ideas, or a second to pass along the word please help us out.

Thanks!
Stacey

No comments: