Search This Blog

Friday, November 9, 2012

November Update

Well November has been a busy month and it's only the 9th! I had the opportunity to go to "Summit" which is a Relay for Life training convention for the committees around Utah and Wyoming. It was a lot of fun, very much an emotional experience, I learned a lot and I'm now pumped up for Relay 2013. I was so humbled to be with so many people that Relay and volunteer for this event across the state all dedicated to finding a cure and fighting back against cancer. I was blessed enough to be asked to speak on Saturday in our general session of about 300 people. I was very nervous but was told it went great. I hope some of you reading this are able to fight back for a cause you truely believe in. I fight for the American Cancer Society and Relay for Life because of my grandpa. His diagnosis with cancer got me started in 2009 but since then I have met so many wonderful people that have been touched by this horrible disease. I hope one day soon we will put an end to it. Because of that I dream big and Relay BIGGER. If you are interested in helping out in any way with Relay for life, volunteering, creating a team, donating, helping with entertainment, or whatever it might be please let me know.
 
The Cache Valley Relay for Life website is:
 



No comments: