Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Haunting....

ok not really haunting just some Halloween fun.
 
This year for Halloween we did a bonefire. It was a blast. We had donuts, hot chocolate and hot carmeled apple cider. We thought... oh this will be cool for the trick or treaters... well we didn't a single trick or treater. Man what a neighborhood, I was completely bummed out. We did, however, get a lot of friends and family so we were happy. I had a lot of fun, though I was almost the only adult in costume. I had dressed up for work and didn't have time to change and wash my face/hair so I was stuck with it. My nephew Collin hated my costume. He usually runs to give me hugs and this time wouldn't even come close. :( Overall we had a great turn out and had a blast. Watch out for next year... we plan on doing the same thing!









1 comment:

Shayna said...

so cute! i wanna get those pictures! :)