Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More water fun...

This past weekend we tried something new with the tubes…. A triple threat, which the guys loved! We had Jason and Andy on the small yellow tubes and Klay in the middle on the bigger orange one. Let me tell you, driving the boat with 3 tubes is no easy task! I had my hands full. Jason and Andy decided to team up on Klay, they both jumped on the orange tube and tried their hardest to get Klay to let go…. But with no success! Klay had a grip for life! None the less, Jason and Andy didn’t fall off either, they both made it back to their own tubes, all with smiling faces and laughing. It was quite fun watching the boys, us girls will have to try this next time!






More max pictures.... He sure has a lot of fun in the boat and loves the water!



3 comments:

nickandmindi said...

Looks like a blast!! I love tubbing! It's so much fun! You guys go a lot! That's awesome! Your dog is super cute too! Glad all is well!!

The Jensen Family said...

That looks so fun I love boating; I have to admit there are times on the tube I feel I am going to die!

Hess Family said...

Alright I am so jealous of your summer. It looks like you have had such a blast!! I honestly can't get over your cute dog. It is the cutest I have ever seen!!