Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fun at Bear Lake...

With no boat! Today Jason and I went to Bear Lake with my sister, her two kids and my mom. We debated on taking the boat, but since my neice Jaycie is afraid and WILL NOT get in the boat that ment it would kinda be pointless to bring it. But man, we had fun with out it! I forget what it's like playing in the water, building sand castles and laying out. With the boat we don't do that stuff all too often. My mom and sister had bought some cheap air mattresses from Walmart and they were a hit! We tried sinking each other and got pulled out really deep... what a blast! In August my family is going to Bear Lake for 4 days for our anual family outting before school starts and I can't wait to go and have more fun with the boat and on the shore!... Maybe I'll wear a little more sunscreen next time since I fried the back of my legs! OUCH!











Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tyson and ashley said...

Looks like a blast! I love bear lake! It's always fun to just get a way and relax! =) I wish I could get out in the water as much as you guys do!

Jenny said...

It looks like everyone had a great time! Remember when we all used to go together... those were some fun times!!