Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason!

Yesterday was Jason's 26th birthday! Seems like every year we celebrate his birthday with our very own fireworks show... put on of course by the guys! We get camp chairs and sit in our drive way and watch the bright lights and listen for the loud poping and cracking noises and of course play with some sparklers! The guys enjoyed playing with the flower fireworks and throwing them at each others feet... they're guys and don't seem to care if they get hurt! Max had fun and did just fine sitting and watching until the guys pulled out some illegal fire crackers... he did not like those! He started shaking and tried to burry his head and crawl on my shoulders. All in all it was a pretty fun night with our friends!

On another note: 5 years ago Jason and I started talking about getting married. The first time we talked about it was on Jason's 21st birthday! Time flies and that seems like just yesterday! I'm so thankful for having Jason in my life. He sure puts up with a lot from me and I love him more and more everyday!





This is only about half the fireworks we had.




No comments: