Search This Blog

Friday, November 1, 2013

A Spooktacular Halloween at Hycomp

Halloween is one of those days you don't want to miss if you work at Hycomp (or at least I don't want to miss). We dress up every year and go to lunch. It's a Hycomp Tradition that's been going on the entire duration of my employement. I actually counted all the Halloween luncheon's I've been to and there are 10! Amazing and funny. I pulled up all the group shots and put them in a time line to see how much Hycomp has grown over the years... those are at the bottom of this post. 

This year did not disappoint. There were some good costumes! A few of my favorite were: Marty as the Tooth Fairy and Brian L as Mad Hadder. 



 Andy and I actually dressed up together. 












A little bit of Halloween History!
2004

2005

2006

2007

2008

2009

2010

2011

2012

No comments: