Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Loving the Fall!

I'm just loving the fall here in Cache Valley! Kira and I played in the leaves this weekend and she was a super helper to bag them all up with me. She loved jumping and laying in them. 






My parents have been in Texas for a few days so we got to have Quincy over to play with Max. They are really good together and have tons of fun. 

The other day kira was playing dress ups and Daddy painted her nails so in return she painted his toenails. Pretty cute if you ask me - And she is sure lucky to have him as a dad, he'd to anything for that little girl. Andy occupies most of Kira's time because she is very much a Daddy's girl. 


This past sunday we went to the weekly Sunday dinner with the Hansen Family over at Maria's. Andy's sister Angela made these fun and yummy treats! I don't like chocolate but I at least tried them. 

No comments: