Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2013

A little about what we've been up to...

Kira and Collin playing on the 4 wheeler

Grandma had knee surgery and is in recovery for 6 weeks. 


Towed Andy's Jeep Project to our house. It's been in his dad's garage for over 2 years! He's so excited to have space to work on it and I'm so excited for it to be done so we can use it!


Collin and Kira riding bikes

Your prob asking who's car this is, right? Well that's the car that rear ended me on Thursday. I was on my way to a massage appointment and this happened. Needless to say my entire lunch break was spent waiting on the cop to fill out paperwork. Her car wasn't too lucky but the jeep looks ok... We'll be having someone check it out just in case. 


Kira riding her bike in the back yard


Baby shower for this lucky lady. 


Andy, Kira, Chris and I went to the derby. It's been a while since we've been to a derby, was a lot of fun. 


Kira and I just hanging out at the house. 


No comments: