Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Iron Man and Home Show

Kira's birthday was last week (pictures to come) and she got an Iron Man mask from Everett, Karcher, Jovie and the James Family. She loves it.

I am currently looking at options for Condo's or property purchases and am really interested in Bear Lake so Andy, Kira and I headed to the Bear Lake Parade of Homes. Kira did super good and actually seemed to have fun looking at the "animals" at the houses. We stopped at Bear Lake Pizza for lunch and took some pictures to send to Andy's Parents in New York. (Also pictures to come). I wasn't super impressed with the overall home show but there were two houses I really liked. I looked into property in Bear Lake and WOW. There are so many lots for sale I was amazed. Some really low like $15,000-$20,000 but then again the ones I liked were around $75,000. Oh Stacey, why does everything I like cost so much!

No comments: