Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

Halloween Scrapbook layouts for Sale!

As most of you know I love scrapbooking. I have loved scrapbooking for many many years. Recently I haven't spent as much time scrapbooking as I'd like but I'm slowly getting back into it. I also have A TON of stuff! I started to make some pre made scrapbook layouts a few years ago for my sisters and a few friends. I decided to start using some of my inventory and trying to get rid of it. Here's the first few I've made. I am starting at $7 each for a 2 page 12 x 12 layout. It's negotiable though so if you are interseted or know someone that is let me know. I also can do custom orders if you have certain colors, # of pictures, directions of pictures, etc.
Text or Call 435-770-8608 for more information!



No comments: