Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Reading

Last week was a stressful week at work. One night after work when I got off at like 7 PM I stopped in at Borders. I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to get. I had a few ideas. I looked around for 20 minutes or so and decided to take my sisters advice. She was or had read the House of Night Series. I bought Book 1 (i think there are 7 total) and started reading it. I wasn't too sure about it. It was good but I wasn't hooked until a day or two ago. It's 1:30 in the morning. I just finished it and can't wait to get book 2. Love reading. Why I ever hated it, I wish I knew.

Also. I highly recommend the Hunger Games. If you haven't read it, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's emotional yes, but stick through it. :)

PS - If anyone wants to buy this book from me I'll give you a great deal!

No comments: