Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

The big 27....

Today is my birthday. It was a great day so far. Started out by getting my first gift last night at midnight. I got a remote start for my jeep! I am so stoked! I used to park in the Garage when I owned our house so it sucks to scrap my windows and have to start my car or drive in the cold! So excited!!! Then I got donuts for work (not for my birthday but because it's friday and we do treats every friday). There was a "Happy Birthday" sign on my door and a card on my desk. Love my co-workers. I went to lunch with my best friend to Olive Garden. I got two sets of flowers delivered to work. They are beautiful!! Then I got some new shoes from my mom, two pairs. I went to a craft fair with my mom and sister and my mom bought me some jewelry. Then off to dinner with my friends. Texas Roadhouse. I said I'd only go there IF... I didn't have ride the saddle... well I did. It's been a great day. I'm going out on Sunday with my family. So it'll be a good weekend. Just another year older. But this year was the first birthday without Jason and his family and it was actually really hard. I did get a card in the mail from his parents. I know we are divorced but I still love and miss his family dearly. But none the less my day was great and I'm off to go do more fun adventures, maybe a movie?


No comments: