Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Watches... UPDATED

So I originally wrote this yesterday. But last night after work I went to Beadles AGAIN and decided to do another watch band... the Purple one. I decided to just add it to this post instead of doing another one.


I have been wanting to make these watch bands since Christmas when my sister Jamee gave us girls each a watch face and band. I finally did it. I went to Beadles in logan and picked out my beads and Wha-La....


If you know me well, you know I have two pairs of bright colored shoes... Yellow and Pink. So I made watch bands to match! I'm so excited these turned out great! and the plus? I didn't even spend that much! I could have went all out and spent double what I did but I kept it low budget and I'm very excited about how they look! My next ones? Purple and a white! I'm addicted now. Uh oh, there goes all my money!

Updated... so I made the purple one as you can see. So what's next? White, brown, green... oh the colors I can name! The purple one is not as big and bulky and yes it's cheaper but it makes it fun to change up and have a good variety!

2 comments:

Shayna said...

im coming next time :)

Brooke said...

Those turned out way cute. I have a face but all the bands I bought were way too bulky and I hated them so I need to make some smaller ones. Nice work!