Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dance Review

Saturday was our dance review! Yay we are finally over for the year (well until summer classes start in a few weeks). I only got a few pictures as this year I was actually dancing so it was a little more hecktic! This year was Rhyhthm Connections 25th year so we brought back some of the favorite dances from the past. The most favorite was "POP" which we did back in 2001! We invited anyone who had previously taken dance to come re-learn it and perform. It was really fun! I also did college jazz and hip hop. The hip hop I learned on Monday in like half hour - SCARY!! I also did the slinky dance which was our favorite prop from past years. It was a great review despite the microphone issue! All the music worked this year! YEAH! Chesley and Stacey

Jaycie and Stacey


Cousins - Ally and Stacey

PS - Thanks to Megan, Julie, Mom, Grandma Riggs, Steph and family for supporting me and coming to the dance review!

No comments: