Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day!

For Mother's Day, my sisters and I decided to cook lunch for my parents and grandma's. This is unusual. My mom ALWAYS takes care of lunch. This year - NOPE. We decided to do Skewers. It was really good! Shayna and I went shopping for the groceries, Steph provided the meat and macaroni salad. We had both grandma's over. It was a beautiful day to celebrate the wonderful mothers we have in our family.
There was only one problem... I didn't even get a picture with my mom! :( I did manage to get pictures with both grandma's though. So mom, can we fix that sometime soon?

Steph, Shayna, Grandma Riggs, and Stacey

Stacey and Grandma Riggs

My baby - Max and I


Stacey, Dad and Grandma Hawkes


Us again!
Hope all you mothers out there had a wonderful day!

No comments: