Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

Shayna and Brady's Wedding

My little sis is married! The day went really well, a little stressful for my mom, sister steph and I as we had to make sure it all got done but it was fun. (and a HUGE thank-you to my aunt beth, cousins Jenny, Trish and Ally and my sister Jamee) for all their help in decorating, setting up and with the food) There are a bunch of pictures and they aren't in order but oh well, enjoy!













The beautiful but original cake by Karen and Alexis Hess





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so awesome... looks great and glad it went well.. she' looks beautiful.

Rachel said...

I still can't get over that your sister married Brady. They are so cute together! I still remember him from high school and that group dance we all went to together, he was so funny.

Shayna looked so beautiful and i LOVE her dress. The bridesmaid dresses were way cute too. You looked so pretty in it. Congratulations to the happy couple and best of luck!