Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2009

Tag...

I didn't actually get tagged but I'm bored and needed something to do. So here's mine and Jason's info:

8 TV Shows We Watch
1. Law and Order SVU
2. Burn Notice
3. Without a Trace
4. Law and Order Criminal Intent
5. NSIC
6. Sex and the City (Stacey)
7. Discovery Channel (Jason)
8. Modern Marvels (Jason)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Got ready for work
2. went to work
3. went to lunch with my sister (Stacey)
4. went to a strength tonning class with Megan (Stacey)
5. Got in the hot tub (Jason)
6. Taught Dance (Stacey)
7. Went tanning (both)
8. Waxed Jason (He'd hate me if he knew i posted that!!!)

8 Places We Love To Eat

1. Cafe Sabor
2. Cafe Rio
3. Chillies
4. Iggy's
5. Olive Garden
6. Iron Gate Grill
7. Sizzler
8. Subway

8 People I Tag

Any one who wants to!

No comments: