Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

5 Year Anniversary

Friday was our 5 year anniversary! It doesn't seem like we've been married for 5 years! I thought I'd do a post on the past 7 years since I met Jason.

Why I love Jason:

1. He's my very best friend
2. I can be my crazy, impatient, and wild self and he still loves me back.
3. He helps or does all the chores (most of the time).
4. He's hot :)
5. I love his dimiples
6. He is fun to just hang out with
7. We have a lot of the same interests
8. He says he loves me every day
9. He is so good with my family and neice/nephew
10. He supports me in everything I do
11. He's a hard worker
12. Jason has a passion for snowmobiling and he gets giddy when he gets to go sledding
13. He is an amazing wakeboarder
14. He loves the water and boating
15. He has the best personality
16. he loves dogs
17. He cares about me
18. Jason loves life
19. He loves to laugh
20. Jason will make a great dad someday because he's great with kids and he is a kid himself.

I could keep going and make my list huge but those are just a few reasons why I love my husband. It's been an amazing 5 years of marriage. We've had alot of fun and have gone on a lot of adventures. Here are some pictures from our past.

March 27, 2004 - Our wedding

Winter 2007
Summer of 2006 at Bear Lake

Winter of 2005

Our 1 year anniversary - we went to Vegas
March 2005

Winter 2003/2004
One of our engagements Fall 2003

The night jason proposed - Oct 3rd 2003

4th of July -2007
Summer of 2003 - we were dating

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Congratulations on your 5th anniversary! I wish you guys the best in the rest of your lives together. I love you both!