Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! REPOST with name of high school and graduating year.
Mountain Crest High School-2002
1. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope, he went to Sky View - a huge Rival of ours! And he graduted a year before me.
2. Did you car pool to school? Well usually drove Alexis to school so kinda but not really.
3. What kind of car did you have? 1991 Geo Storm!
4. What kind of car do you have now? 2005 Jeep Cherokee Laredo
5. It's Friday night...where are YOU?(then) Typically at the football games or in Preston with my boyfriend.
6. It's Friday night..where are you? (now) Either at my house, misha and andy's or Klay and Julie's.
7. What kind of job did you have in high school? Taught dance at Rhythm Connection, Papa John's and Providence Assisted Living Center
8. What do you do now? Currently I'm student teaching at Sky View High School so when I'm not there I work at Hycomp doing Document Control and still teach dance at Rhythm Connection.
9. Were you a party animal? I wouldn't exactly say that but I wasn't completely straight either!
10. Were you considered a flirt? sometimes
11. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope
12. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
13. Can you sing the fight song? Most Likely not
14.Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Brett Hansen - he taught Medical Anta/Phys and Sports Medicine.
15. Where did you sit during lunch? We typically went out to eat.
16. What was your school's full name? Mountain Crest High School
17. What was your school mascot? Mustang
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Nope - live and learn and then move on!
19. What do you remember most about graduation? It was a long night but we went to the Senior Party at the fun park. I got stick and went home early. Fun night for the most part.
20.Who did you go to prom with Sr yr? MC only has a Junior Prom but they have a Senior Ball. We had a Drill Team competition on senior ball so I didn't go. I would have but my boyfriend and I broke up that week so it wasn't really worth going.
21. Did you have fun at Prom? Junior year yes!
22. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Junior prom... every once and a while.
23. Are you planning on going to your 20 year reunion? Can't say for sure. Guess we'll see when that gets here.
24. Do you still talk to people from school? A few of my best friends I keep in touch with. Others I still talk to by Myspace, Facebook and Blogging!