Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Max!

My little pup isn't really so little any more. Today is his birthday! No April fools on this one. He turned 7 today. I can't believe I've had him that long. Oh boy how I seriously rely on that little guy to make me happy. talk to me, be there and just be my true pal. He's been with me through some of the happiest and hardest times in my life. Seeing him go through his Addison Disease has been hard. Lately, he's had a lot of hard days. Yesterday was one of those. He's doing much better today. It just makes my heart ache when he isn't doing well. He means the world to me. I looked back through some of my pictures of his life and oh the joys it brought to me. He was a cute little puppy... what happened! JK - he's still cute just much lighter fur than when he was little. 

I got a new lens, softbox, trigger, receiver and cord today so I tried them out on Max in the studio for his birthday. I'm crazy. I know. but hey - he held still for me! :)

Happy 7th Birthday Max!!








This is a true picture. This is how he used to sleep... yes on my head and neck! Now he cuddles up next to me or between Andy and I. He's like Houdini and sneaks in while we are asleep just barely fitting. 


















No comments: