Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Easter Egg Hunts!


 Easter Egg Hunt at the Zoo!

The week before Easter I met my mom, sister and the kids at the Willow Park Zoo for a Easter Egg Hunt. It was fun and the kids got to make a craft, sit on the Easter Bunny's Lap and enjoy some treats. The kids LOVED the Peacock that was out. 









 







Easter Egg Hunt at the Eagles Lodge

Easter weekend we had planned on meeting a bunch of friends and my sisters at the Easter Egg hunt put on by the Eagles Lodge. It was awesome. I think it was the best Easter Egg Hunt we've had (besides the ones at our houses). The kids had a blast and got to race after eggs, candy and earned money! 









Taking pictures of 4 kids is not easy... look at the camera! 



My sisters and I








No comments: