Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

 Happy Valentine's Day! 

We had a fabulous Valentine's day this year. We got Kira the entire weekend because of Presidents Day on Monday and we loved it. 

First thing Kira wanted to do when she woke up was open her present. That girl! 




 After Kira dressed herself (notice the plethora of necklaces she has on?) and I did her hair she started painting. I grabbed my Camera before she could notice and got this shot... The rest were posted/planned but just this one was unknown and I sort of love it.










Then we made the famous Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies! Kira loved eating the cookie dough, sugar and salt. AND we had to make her cookie a rainbow instead of red. 



I'm sure this is her favorite part :)





 My little helper Kira this weekend and I couldn't be happier. I've truly been blessed to be apart of Andy and Kira's lives. They complete me. And though I would have never imagined my life and being a step mom of sorts I wouldn't have it any other way. They made my Valentine's day worth so much more by just being together. 



 That evening we went over to a friends house for a spectacular dinner, jewelry, chocolate covered strawberries and we watched Box Trolls. It was a great evening. 





I love this man. No matter what life can throw at us he literally makes me smile every day. We have rough times for sure and I have to learn to be patient but it works for us. He is by my side through the seriously tough times and all the happiest of my life. And. I. love. it. 



More photos and explaination about the photos of the Painting and Sugar Cookies on my Photography blog: 




No comments: