Search This Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lake Powell 2014

Last month we were super excited and lucky to go to Lake Powell again.... but this time on a house boat. I was so happy to get to spend time with my sister, two of my best friends, a new couple we've become friends with and Kira for the weekend. It was an awesome trip. The weather was nice, a little cloudy the first day and then AWESOME the day we left. Of course, right? We didn't do as much as I was thinking and Andy got really bad allergies but overall it was an epic trip. Kira slept on the top of the houseboat with the boys and LOVED it. The kids got up at like 6:30 or 7 each morning. I got up with them one morning and we went and played on the beach and watched the sun rise then Megan got up with them the second morning. It was a great trip and I totally want to do it again. Next time though, we'll plan a longer trip. It's a really long drive with hauling a boat and we should have done more days... but it's like our trips to Moab, we are just happy to go even for 2 days. (lake powell was 3)

I need to get better at taking pictures on our trips. I didn't even get a picture of Andy, Kira and I. Geeze I suck. I WILL DO BETTER!

Thanks to the entire crew. I had a blast!
[Andy, Stacey, Kira] 
[Brady, Shayna Collin] 
[Layne, Mary, Kyler]
 [Corey, Megan, Tobin, Ayden]
[Matt and Kacey]

I wrote some other fun facts about Lake Powell on my photography blog here. 


























No comments: