Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Spring Hollow and Kira

Last week I had a busy Wednesday Night. I had two family photography sessions but wanted to be able to spend time with Andy and Kira. So Andy came up with a great plan. He and Kira would come with me. The first family session was fun because it was Andy's sister and her family. They are super cute - pictures below. 

After we left the Old Logan Coach building Jordan and Angela went and got pizza and met us at Spring Hollow camp ground where my next session was. Kira, Kade and Kaisley played, Jordan, Angela and Andy talked and I did my photo shoot. It was pretty fun. Then the cache valley photographers group were there shooting the waterfall so I stopped by to say hello. This is Straight out of the Camera. Love the cloudy water look. Super fun to do. Andy took my other camera and let Kira model for a bit. She seriously loves her picture taken, when its on her terms of course. 

Overall it was a super fun evening. Work and play. Well rounded. 







_________________________________________________________________________________

More pictures from the Hawkes Family Session can be found here



No comments: