Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's quickly approaching...


Since graduation is going to be here before I know it, I had my wonderful mom and awesome (also free) photographer take some pictures of me at USU for my grad announcements. I can't believe I'm almost done. Not that I haven't enjoyed the last 5 years, slaving over homework and studying or not studying, but it will be so nice to have a hard earned degree!
Student teaching has really opened my eyes, so far. I love teaching. It comes so easy to me. I'm not saying it's not hard and I don't ever struggle, because that happens on a daily basis, however seeing the bright side of everything and wanting to go back every day is something that is always with me. I have really taken to my daily routine. I have learned so much more this semester than I have in my entire time spent in my secondary education classes. It is such a real world and wonderful opportunity to put to work all my knowledge and hard ships from my education. I'm half way done and I'm enjoying it. Not that I'm not excited to me done by any means!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome.... I'm with you, it's hard and kindof sucks, but so worth it when you're done. i can't wait til i'm ALL the way done either. good job.

Mindy Neal said...

Congratulations!!
Are you still planning on teaching dance?

The Jensen Family said...

Yay graduation I'm so excited for you. I totally know what you mean I will graduate this year also and I can't wait!!! i didn't know you were going into teaching, thats awesome!

jhjonze said...

Congrats on graduating soon! How exciting! I'm glad you visited my blog, I didn't know you had one! It's good to have a way to stay in touch!

Jenny said...

I'm really excited for you! I'm glad that you enjoy teaching... it takes a patient person!

Alli Willard said...

hey stacey! i love your background so cute! hey wow i envy you that you are getting your degree. congrats!