Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Hawkes Boating Day

Every Year the Hawkes family usually does a trip to Bear Lake. This year we opted to go to Park City instead (photos to Come). But since we missed out on a fun time at the lake we decided to plan a Hawkes Boating day at Hyrum Dam.... and it was epic! We were there nearly 9-1/2 hours! SO much fun. Boating is one of my all time favorite things and I am so happy we can enjoy this as a family! 

Collin, Kira and Steven all tried to ski for the first time! Wahoo! Then Andy used the snoopi skis and ski'd with them. Andy, Shayna and I wakeboarded! Jaycie and I went on the tube! Oh and I rode with Collin and Steven. Steph rode the tube with Taylie and Lexie too. Shayna and Oakley rode the tube for a minute. 

While we were at Hyrum we also BBQ'd. It was the perfect day. SO much fun and awesome memories! Steven asked me to plan another day like this so he could go boating again :) 







No comments: