Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy New Year!


Welcome 2015! We are ready for a new year at our house and have loved all of 2014 as well. 2014 brought some new challenges, happiness, experiences, opportunities and more. BUT, we welcome the new year and are super excited for what's in store for 2015. We celebrated New Years at my parents house with a house full of kids. We played in Shayna and Bradys' room with Collin's new toys. Kira had to wear her elsa dress AND her Minnie ears from Disneyland. The kids had a blast together. I love the picture of the 4 younger ones together. Kira and Steven are just a few months apart with Collin being a year younger and Taylie another year after that. BUT they get along great, for the most part. Steven likes to be boss, Kira likes to tattle, Collin is super sensitive and Taylie well she's just Taylie and loves being with the older kids. 

After we played upstairs for a bit we ate a yummy lunch and then played the "Candy Bar Game". It's basically the white elephant game with awesome candy/food stuff instead. The kids had a blast. Kira got Bubble gum which she loved! Steve had his cheetos, Collin got his sim sims (M&M's) and Andy and I got some yummy Twizzler treats and Butterfinger bites. 










If I haven't said it before I'll say it again. Kira hates pictures. She gets super annoyed that I try to get photos of her so she is either mad or does silly faces. Notice the photo bombers playing games in the background! 




We had Max with us and he had fun outside barking at the deer in the backyard. 



An adorable messy head of hair. Oh Tay Tay your too cute. 




One of my resolutions in Photography this year is to be in more pictures. I think I did fairly good on New Years! We even got a photo of Andy and I. Not that I look great but it's still a fun memory to have.  See my complete list of New Years Resolutions Here. 


On of my favorites of the day!


She looks thrilled, right? 

No comments: