Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Jeep Safari 2014 | Moab Utah

Easter Jeep Safari this year was a blast. Red Rock 4 Wheelers has their hands full in planning the event with so many jeeps and attentees. We headed down Monday after work and stayed until Saturday. We camped at the KOA and it was actually pretty nice. Andy and I are used to just 'roughing' it and staying where ever but with his parents joining us this year we headed to the KOA for water and electricity. We did 5 runs this year: Hell's Revenge, Fins & Things, Long Canyon, Gemini Bridges and Kane Creek. The runs we did were a great mix of easy and scenic to full of hills/obstacles. I got to drive three while Andy drove two. I had a lot of fun plus I put new tires on as soon as we got to Moab. We met our friends JT and Stef from Nemesis Industries  in Moab. I had bought a new set of Wheels and Tires from them so they met us and helped in stall them. Notice the picture of my old tires vs new = Just a little bigger. I also did their engagement pictures while we were in Moab. Check them out on my photography page in the next day or two. 

The vendor show was a success for both Andy and Brent. They spent nearly 6-7 hours walking around and looking at the vendor booths, needless to say we came home with some awesome new products (mostly for Andy's CJ7 Jeep which is nearly ready to run!) 

These pictures are in no particular order. 




The new wheels and tires. Hutchinson Rock Monster Wheels with Falken All Terrain 37" Tires 

JW Speaker Rig, Nemesis Industries Rig, my jeep and Andy's Parents Jeep




















No comments: