Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas... and a new addition

My sister had her sweet little baby on December 1st! He's so adorable, with really cute chubby cheeks. However the rest of him is really small! He's such a good baby! He's named Steven Charles Atkinson. My dad's name is Steven and my brother-in-laws dad's name is Charles so he's named after the two grandpas. He was 6 lbs 15 oz and was 19 inches long.
After the november fest shayna and I made a christmas countdown craft... They turned out so cute!
This year I've decordated 4 trees! I helped Jason at my house, I decorated my mom's, my work and 3 pencil trees. They all turned out great. I only have pictures of a few of them and they are all from my phone so they aren't the best quality photos.

Close up of the pencil trees

3 pencil trees

My mom's (i actually talked her into buying an artificial tree! I love it)
My house

1 comment:

Britnie said...

The trees are beautiful! And your nephew is so cute!!