Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Winter 4x4 Jamboree

We had so much fun at Winter 4x4 Jamboree. This was Kira's first jeeping event and she did awesome. I think she had fun or at least she said she did. She LOVED playing in the sand! It was nice to have her with us and she loved riding with Grandma and Grandpa too. She did amazing in the Jeep on the way down and going home. She was covered in Sand, enjoyed the raffle give-a-way and won some super fun items and she even let me take her picture! 

Andy and I had a blast. We actually loved the trails we went on and had a blast riding in the dunes. Andy loved the sand while I was a little leary after seeing a rig tip over going up the sand dune. Overall it was a blast and I had fun taking some pictures... and look. I'm actually in some :) 

We won a new bumper at the Raffle so I'm excited to get that installed on my jeep too. 



























More photos are found on my Photography Blog here:
and here

No comments: